We are looking for a Project Manager to join our Product Design team in Buenos Aires.
Your mission: make digital products a reality and introduce innovation in projects.
What will be your responsibility?
- Establish agreements with clients and/or internal teams to plan projects based on them.
- Participate in the creation of technical proposals and the start-up of projects.
- Analyze and document functional details and project requirements.
- Detect opportunities for improvement and problems.
- Be the interface between the client and the technical team.
- Monitor progress, workflows, expectations and agreed commitments.
- Create periodic reports on the general status of projects.
- Coordinate the tasks and priorities of the resources assigned to projects.
- Supervise the quality of the project and compliance with established times.
- Participate in the general planning of the company’s projects.
- A least 2 years in leadership of development projects, apps and/or digital platforms in the public and/or private sector.
- Experience in management of multidisciplinary teams and supervision of priorities and tasks.
- Advanced knowledge in project management tools such as Basecamp, Jira, Trello, etc.
- Experience building Roadmaps, Project Plans and Release Plans.
We offer you
- Open licenses for paternity, maternity and adoption.
- Medical Insurance
- Paid vacations to take anywhere in the year.
- From the 3rd worked month your workday will be from Monday to Thursday.